For those of you who are pregnant or want to start exercising after giving birth. We have so much to offer!
Pregnancy training is a class that is aimed at those of you who are pregnant. Each class includes a wonderful and adapted training session consisting of a versatile gym-based warm-up and strength training with various equipment at an individual station. The “circle training” exercise selection will be varied during the course. Each course ends with a slowdown and mobility training.
Both exercise choice and speed of movement are adapted to the growing stomach.
At each class, you as a participant will receive valuable information about training in connection with pregnancy etc.
Next course starts in September-22
- Leader: Sara Ekstrand, Lic. MammaMage-trainer
- Time: Wednesdays kl 14:35-15:35
- Hall: The center hall
- Number of times: 5 st
- Cost: 875 kr (Membership is not required)
- Number of participants: Maximum 10 participants. At least 4 participants are required for the class to be completed.
Have you recently given birth or are you having problems with your abdominal muscles? Or maybe you know that you have a diastase?
Then we recommend MammaMage – a group where you train with a physiotherapist on 5 occasions and at the same time receive information and training advice that will help you with training after pregnancy. The training takes place together in a group and if you have a baby who wants to come along, this is welcome.
NOTE! To participate in the MammaMage group, you must first meet a physiotherapist and be examined. Find the booking here!
More information? Email email@example.comBooking
For GavidYoga, following applies
- Leader: Sara Ekstrand, Lic. MammaMage trainer and Yoga instructor
- Course starts twice every semester
- Time: Monday 13.45-14.45
- Number of occasions: 5 pcs
- Cost: SEK 875 (Membership not required)
- Number of participants: Maximum 15 participants. At least 4 participants are required for the course to be completed.
Strong Mom (PT small group)
Pregnancy and given birth mean great strain on the body. It is important to get started and to train based on the conditions you have afterwards. Together with a personal trainer, you get professional help to get started with the training, which is adapted to your needs, in a small group.
We have different levels of groups where you choose a group depending on, among other things, time after the birth and training permit.
Sounds like something to you? Read more about the groups here!
Sign up for the class below or by our customer service.Sign up for the class